Getting ready to go to class for the first time... Logging into GP6...
This is usually needed only one time, as GP6 will remember its last login the next time you open it. However, you will also need this if you want to change GP6 users on the same computer, or if your GP6 gets logged out for any reason
Going to class...
- Open GP6 on a Windows, Mac or Chromebook.
- If you have an updated GP6 installed on this computer, you can click this link to open GP6:
- If you do not yet have GP6 installed or updated, you can paste this link into an empty Chrome browser tab on a Windows, Mac or Chromebook computer:
- In GP6, use the Login with Username/Password button to switch to the Login view.
- Enter "tps" as the Account/Organization.
- Enter your student username and password and click Login. (Note that GP6 will also accept your family username and password and allow you into public rooms, but it will not allow access to student classrooms with family credentials.)
Getting to class is a one-click process from GP6.
- Open GP6 and make sure you are logged in as the correct student (not a sibling or parent).
- Find the class in the Meetings list, and click Join. (Note that, except for the first week of class, you cannot Join a class until 5 min before the class start time.)
Click the Support bubble on the bottom right of this page or any page on our site.