To see all the grades for a course, how the grade categories are weighted, and a running cumulative grade for the course:
- Log in to the Student StudyPlace (www.pottersschool.org/student) or Parent StudyPlace (www.pottersschool.org/family).
- Grades icon.
- Select a class on the left side.
- Grades tab.
- To see detailed feedback for each grade, select the graded item and click Details and Feedback at the bottom of the window.
- To print a Grade Report, use the Print button on the Grades tab, and then your browser's print function. (Note that some use their system's "print as PDF" to generate a PDF document from this report.)
- Here is a short helpful video explaining how to view Grades, Feedback, Attendance, and Participation: Grades and Attendance video