Attendance - Where can I find attendance records?
- Log in to the Student StudyPlace (www.pottersschool.org/student) or Parent StudyPlace (www.pottersschool.org/family).
- Grades icon.
- Select a class on the left side.
- Attendance tab.
- Click any Meeting for more details.
- Attendance is provided for each live class meeting period as a percentage of the total class period that the student was connected to the GP6 classroom. It does not measure actual participation during that time.
- Attendance is found under the Grades information, but Attendance does not directly enter scores in the gradebook.
- Attendance does not update immediately during or after class. It is updated within a day after class.
- Teachers may use Attendance for administrative purposes. Parents may use it for student accountability. Support may use it for technical information.