To open a GP6 Document, usually your teacher will provide you a link to click
. But sometimes you may be given a Document ID. A GP6 Document ID looks like this: 26C58A1D81T1F2A4B99A425723AD2A13. To open a GP6 Document from the Document ID:
- Open GP6 (you must be connected to the internet and logged into GP6, but not joined to a meeting room).
- Click the "folder" button (next to Logout).
- Paste the Document ID into the field labeled "Other Document ID" and click Load (paste using CTRL+v (Windows) or CMD+v (Mac)).
- The GP6 Document loads as a set of Slides.
- If you make any changes to the Document you just loaded, GP6 will automatically create a new Version with you as the owner. This new Version will still be linked to and visible to the Document's original owner.