Recorded Class - How do I play a recorded class?
To automatically view a class recording
- Login to a student account: www.pottersschool.org/student
- Click the Classes icon.
- Select the class.
- Select the Recordings tab.
- Select the recording you want to play (you can sort by date or any of the fields).
- Press the Play button (GP6 1.2.4 or higher is required for playback).
- You will be given the choice whether to view the recording in Chrome browser GP6 or the standalone GP6. You must be in StudyPlace in the Chrome browser to use the Chrome link, and you must have the standalone GP6 installed on that computer to use the GP6 link.
If the automatic process fails for you then manually view a class recording
- In the Recordings tab, select the recording you want to play (you can sort by date or any of the fields).
- Find the 10-digit Access Code (in the left column) of the recording you want to play.
- In GP6 enter the 10-digit code into the Access Code field.
- Click Join Another Meeting or Play Recording. GP6 will play the recording (GP6 1.2.4 or higher is required for playback).