Recorded Class - How do I play a recorded class?
To automatically view a class recording
- Login to a student account: www.pottersschool.org/student
- Click the Classes icon.
- Select the class.
- Select the Recordings tab.
- Select the recording you want to play (you can sort by date or any of the fields).
- Press the Play button (GP6 1.2.4 or higher is required for playback).
- A new browser tab or page should open with instructions and links for playing the recording in various ways. If a new page or tab does not open, please configure your browser settings to allow browser popups from pottersschool.org.
If the automatic process fails for you then manually view a class recording
- In the Recordings tab, select the recording you want to play (you can sort by date or any of the fields).
- Find the 10-digit Access Code (in the left column) of the recording you want to play.
- In GP6 enter the 10-digit code into the Access Code field.
- Click Join Another Meeting or Play Recording. GP6 will play the recording (GP6 1.2.4 or higher is required for playback).