GP6 - How do I go to my teacher's office or a class practice room?
Teacher Offices and class Practice Rooms are accessible from the Overview
tab of your Class Pages:Getting ready to go to your meeting...
Joining your meeting in a teacher office or class practice room...
- Make sure you have your TPS student username and password.
- Make sure the latest GP6 is installed and tested on your computer, or use the Chrome browser GP6.
- In GP6, use the Login with Username/Password button to switch to the Login view and enter your username and password, using "tps" as the Account/Organization.
- Make sure you are already logged in to GP6 with your TPS student username and password (see above).
- Log into your student StudyPlace.
- Click Classes icon.
- Select the class associated with the teacher office or practice room.
- Select the Overview tab.
- From the list on the right side of the Overview tab, select the meeting room, then click Join Meeting.
- A new browser tab or page should open with instructions and links for joining the meeting in various ways. If a new page or tab does not open, please configure your browser settings to allow browser popups from pottersschool.org.