GP6 - Meeting (not for class) - How do I go to a live meeting or seminar that is not for a class?
TPS hosts various events and meetings for students and parents, including seminars, Bible studies, prayer meetings, parent coffee houses, and more. As a registered family or enrolled student, you can easily attend these events. If you do not yet have a family account with TPS, you can get one for free
, to get on our mailing list and gain access to seminars, activities, events, trips, and more.Logging into GP6...
This is usually needed only one time, as GP6 will remember its last login the next time you open it. However, you will also need this if you want to change GP6 users on the same computer, or if your GP6 gets logged out for any reason
Joining your meeting in a TPS public room (e.g., Auditorium)...
- Open GP6 on a Windows, Mac or Chromebook.
- If you have an updated GP6 installed on this computer, you can click this link to open GP6:
- If you do not yet have GP6 installed or updated, you can paste this link into an empty Chrome browser tab on a Windows, Mac or Chromebook computer:
- In GP6, use the Login with Username/Password button to switch to the Login view.
- Enter "tps" as the Account/Organization.
- Enter your TPS username and password.
Joining other rooms (i.e., rooms not in the Meetings list...
- Open GP6.
- Find the meeting in the Meetings list, and click Join.
- Make sure you are already logged in to GP6 with your username and password.
- Make sure you have the Access Code of the meeting you want to join.
- In GP6 at the bottom of the Meetings list, enter the meeting number in the Access Code field, then and click Join Another Meeting.