GP6 - Meeting (not for class) - How do I go to a live meeting or seminar that is not for a class?
TPS hosts various events and meetings for students and parents, including seminars, Bible studies, prayer meetings, parent coffee houses, and more. As a registered family or enrolled student, you can easily attend these events. If you do not yet have a family account with TPS, you can get one for free
, to get on our mailing list and gain access to seminars, activities, events, trips, and more.Getting ready to go to your meeting...
Joining your meeting in a TPS public room (e.g., Auditorium)...
- Make sure you have your TPS username and password (family or student).
- Make sure the latest GP6 is installed and tested on your computer, or use the Chrome browser GP6.
- In GP6, use the Login with Username/Password button to switch to the Login view and enter your username and password, using "tps" as the Account/Organization. (Note that GP6 will accept a family username and password or a student username and password, but it will not allow access to student classrooms with family credentials.)
Joining other rooms (i.e., rooms not in the Meetings list...
- Open GP6.
- Find the meeting in the Meetings list, and click Join.
- Make sure you are already logged in to GP6 with your username and password.
- Make sure you have the Access Code of the meeting you want to join.
- In GP6 at the bottom of the Meetings list, enter the meeting number in the Access Code field, then and click Join Another Meeting.