Register and Enroll
Our courses are top-quality (academic level, feedback, evaluation) and in high demand. A wise placement process takes a little extra work for everyone, but is essential for mutual success. The enrollment process to hold a seat is basically: enroll in classes --> submit placement materials --> receive placement approval --> make initial payment. The whole process takes 1-2 weeks. If at any time you have questions during the process, please contact us using live chat
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Before you enroll...
- Create your family account and set your timezone. Creating a family account is totally free, and it also gets you on our mailing list. Setting your timezone displays all class times in your local time when you are searching or browsing TPS courses.
- Check out our great courses with the amazing Course Finder, where you can filter by subject or grade, look within certain class times, and search by course name or topic. Course details include description, prerequisites, required materials, tuition, schedule, required materials, topics and objectives, and more. There is also a handy chat tab where you can get live help with your search.
- Review the TPS Calendar for enrollment dates, class term dates, and school breaks.
- Review our Tuition, Fees, Payments, and Refunds information. (For quick reference, here is a handy summary of the TPS Enrollment Process.)
- Install and test the classroom software on the computer(s) and network(s) you will use for class. (Testing the conferencing software requires you to have already registered to establish a family login. It does not require a student login, course enrollment, or payment information.)
- Get all your admin, tech, logistical and academic questions answered, using live chat or email to email@example.com. For in-depth course selection questions, we may also refer you to a teacher or our Academic Advisor.
- Be ready to submit placement tests (if required by the course) when you enroll.
After you enroll...
- Login to your family account, add students (if you have not already), add classes to and remove classes from your Cart until you have a schedule you like, then enroll in them with a single click. You may add more classes anytime. You may drop a class yourself within the first week of enrolling in that class, or request TPS Admin (using live chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to drop it after that.
- Immediately after you enroll, you will receive two automated emails for each course -- one discussing scheduling and payment, and the other discussing placement and Teacher Approval. Please review both emails carefully, as they both require timely consideration.
- Submit Teacher Approval materials and placement tests for that course. Because our courses are rigorous, we consider wise placement to be essential to our mutual success.
- After you have Teacher Approval for a class, make your first payment by eCheck (preferred) or credit card. You may also request a Special Payment Plan by emailing email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about registration, enrollment, placement, or payment, please contact us during our live chat hours or send your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.