Teacher Office access codes (i.e., 7-digit room numbers) are found in the Overview
tab of your Class Pages:Joining your meeting in a teacher's office:
- Make sure you are already logged in to GP7 with your TPS student username and password (see above).
- Log into your student StudyPlace.
- Click Classes icon.
- Select the class associated with the teacher's office.
- Select the Overview tab.
- From the list on the right side of the Overview tab, locate the Teacher Office access code (a 7-digit number).
- In GP7, paste or type this 7-digit number into the upper-left field labeled Access Code.
- Then click the button Join Another Meeting or Play Recording.