GP7 - How do I show my presentation, document or image to the class?
To show your presentation, document or image to others in your class or meeting:
- In a GP7 meeting, become the Presenter (in a class, the teacher must make you the Presenter).
- When you are the Presenter, there are more tabs on top of GP7. Select the Screen Share tab.
- Click the App Window Share button. (Note: For the MacOS, if you have previously denied permission for the browser or GP7 to access "Screen Sharing", you will not be able to share any application. You will need to go to your Mac Privacy and Security settings to resolve this.)
- Select the application with your presentation, document or image:
- Chrome: In the popup window, click Application Window on the top of the popup window, then select the application with your presentation, document or image from the thumbnail options in the box below.
- Firefox: In the dropdown, select the application with your presentation, document or image from the dropdown options.
- You are now showing the application with your presentation, document or image to everyone in the meeting. This application window and its contents will continue to show to everyone, even if you cover the application window on your screen. It will stop showing when you stop the Screen Share or minimize the application window or close the application window.