|Product or Service:
If the GatherPlace teleconference phone numbers are indicating that you are not using a valid access code, and you know that you are using the correct code, the issue could be caused by one of two things: The room is not configured for audio via telephones or the meeting is out of sync between servers. Try the trouble shooting measures below.
Configure Room for Telephones
- Disconnect the screen sharing connection to the GP5 meeting by clicking the "Leave" button on the GP5 interface
- Go to the "Room Info" tab and check that the meeting is configured for "Telephones" (There should not be a red X over the "Telephone" option.)
- If "Telephones" is not already enabled, enable it by clicking the icon to remove the X
- Then Join the meeting and try the teleconference number again.
- If the room was already configured for "Telephones," then it may be out of sync between servers. See below.
Restore Server Sync Problem
- Join the GP5 meeting
- Click the "Leave" button
- Click "Leave and End"
- Then Join the meting and try the teleconference number again
not a valid access code